- Obtaining Minecraft Education Edition
- Installing Minecraft Education Edition
- Playing Minecraft Education Edition
Follow this step by step guide on How to Mod Minecraft Education Edition and improve your game today!
Checkout this video:
This article will show you how to mod Minecraft Education Edition. Please note that this is only for the Windows 10 version of the game.
Modifying Minecraft can be a great way to add new content to the game, or change the gameplay mechanics to suit your own needs. If you’re feeling creative, you can even create your own mods!
Before you begin, you’ll need to make sure that you have a copy of Minecraft: Education Edition for Windows 10. You can purchase the game from the Microsoft Store, or get it for free if you have an Office 365 Education account.
Once you have the game installed, launch it and sign in with your Microsoft account. You should now see the main menu screen.
Obtaining Minecraft Education Edition
Minecraft: Education Edition is an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment. The game is available for free to anyone with a Microsoft 365 account. Follow the steps below to get started with Minecraft: Education Edition.
Purchasing Minecraft Education Edition
Minecraft: Education Edition is available for purchase by anyone with a qualified educational institution. You can buy it through the Microsoft Store for Education, volume licensing, and other select partners. If you have a self-directed volume license agreement with Microsoft, you may also be able to purchase Minecraft: Education Edition as part of that agreement.
Requesting a Trial of Minecraft Education Edition
To request a trial of Minecraft: Education Edition, fill out this form. A representative from Microsoft will reach out to you to set up your trial.
Installing Minecraft Education Edition
In this tutorial, we’ll be discussing how to install Minecraft Education Edition. This process is pretty simple and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. Let’s get started!
Operating System: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 2 GB available space
Installing on Windows
1) If you haven’t already, go to Microsoft Store and download Minecraft: Education Edition
2) Download the MEE Addon from CurseForge (Here’s a direct download if that’s easier). You want the file that says “MEE-Addon-v2.4.1.jar”
3) Once it’s downloaded, open up your Minecraft: Education Edition folder. You can find this by opening upWindows Explorer (the file manager), and going to “This PC” on the left sidebar. Then double click on your “Local Disk (C:)”, then “Users”, then click on the folder with your name, then “AppData”, then “Local”, then “Packages”, then “Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe”, then “LocalState”.
4) In the LocalState folder, there should be a folder called “games”. If it’s not there, create it. Then open up the games folder and create a new folder called “minecraftUWP”.
5) Drag the MEE-Addon file into this new minecraftUWP folder. If you’re asked to replace files, say yes/allow access
6) If it asks you to merge folders, say yes/allow access
7) That’s it! The next time you open up Minecraft: Education Edition, it’ll have all of the addon’s features!
Installing on Mac
1) Go to the [Minecraft: Education Edition website](https://education.minecraft.net).
2) Scroll down to the “Download” section, then click the link for “Mac.”
3) A file should begin downloading; once it’s finished, double-click it to open it.
4) When the file opens, you’ll see a window that says “Minecraft Installer.” Drag the icon that says “Minecraft Education Edition” into your Applications folder.
5) Once the icon has been dragged over, you’ll see a window asking if you’re sure you want to install Minecraft: Education Edition. Click “Install.”
6) Minecraft: Education Edition should now be installed on your computer! To launch it, go to your Applications folder and double-click on the icon.
Playing Minecraft Education Edition
Minecraft: Education Edition is a version of Minecraft that was created specifically for educational purposes. It is similar to the regular version of Minecraft, but it has a few extra features that make it ideal for use in schools. For example, you can set up a class in Minecraft: Education Edition and invite students to join it.
Creating a New World
One you have downloaded theEducation Editionapk file, open it to begin the installation process. Wait for the installation to finish, launch the game, sign in with or create a new Microsoft account, and then click”Create World.”
On the”World Select” screen, click on the world you want to mod (typically an empty world), and then click”Edit.” You should now be in Minecraftedu world editor.
Joining a World
In Minecraft Education Edition, you can join a world that either another player or your teacher has made. To join a world, first make sure you’re logged in to Microsoft Azure Active Directory. Then, open the world that you want to join by clicking Play > Join World from the main menu.
Playing in Spectator Mode
In Spectator mode, you can fly around and observe the world without interacting with it in any way. This is useful for taking screenshots and for recording videos. To enter Spectator mode, use the command /gamemode spectator, /gamemode sp, or /gamemode 3.
In conclusion, students can explore and modify the game of Minecraft to suit their individual learning goals. By adding mods to the game, they can change the appearance and behavior of mobs, items, and blocks, create new gameplay mechanics, and more. By sharing their creations with other students, they can collaborate and learn from one another. Mods can also be used to teach programming concepts and other computer science topics.