Have you ever wanted to know how to make a camera in Minecraft Education Edition? Well, look no further! This blog post will show you how to make a camera in Minecraft Education Edition in just a few easy steps.
Checkout this video:
In Minecraft: Education Edition, you can create a camera to take pictures of your world. The pictures will be stored in your inventory, and you can use them to create a photo album or share them with your friends. To make a camera, you will need:
-A piece of paper
-A block of obsidian
-A piece of redstone
-A Crafting Table
Once you have gathered all of the required materials, follow these steps to make your camera:
1. Open the crafting table interface.
2. Place the obsidian in the middle slot of the 3x3 grid.
3. Place the redstone in the bottom-left slot of the 3x3 grid.
4. Place the paper in the top-left slot of the 3x3 grid.
5. Drag the Camera icon that appears in the right-hand side of the interface into your inventory.
What You’ll Need
In order to make a camera in Minecraft Education Edition, you’ll need the following materials:
-1 Iron Ingot
-1 Nether Star
-1 crafting table
1. Open your crafting table and add the iron ingot and nether star to the grid.
2. Place the iron ingot in the top left slot and the nether star in the bottom right slot.
3. You should now see your camera appear in the result slot!
Making the Camera
To make a camera, you’ll need 6 iron ingots, 1 redstone, and 1 glass pane.
Using the Camera
Open your crafting table and put the pressure plate in the middle slot. Place the obsidian in the two bottom slots and the redstone dust in the top slot, as shown in the picture. This will give you 4 redstone repeaters.
In conclusion, making a camera in Minecraft Education Edition is a fun and easy way to take pictures and record videos of your game play. With just a few blocks and some simple crafting, you can create a powerful tool that will help you capture all of your Minecraft adventures.