To the end of your name, add the shortened initials for your master’s degree. Using a comma, separate your name from your degree. If you hold a master’s degree in social work, for example, you would add it to your name as follows: M.S.W. John Doe
This Video Should Help:
If you have a masters degree in education, you can sign your name with it. You just need to use the title of your degree and put “M.Ed.” after it. Reference: signature with masters degree in education.
- how to sign your name with 2 masters degrees
- master of science in special education
- how to abbreviate master’s degree after name
- dictionary of abbreviations for academic degrees
- how to write your name with a masters degree in education