Learn how to make a balloon in Minecraft Education Edition with this step-by-step guide.
Checkout this video:
In Minecraft Education Edition, you can make a balloon by following the steps below. This will allow you to make a hot air balloon that you can use to fly around in your world.
1) Start by creating a crafting table. To do this, you will need to gather four planks of wood. Once you have the wood, open your inventory and select the “Crafting” tab. In the 3x3 grid that appears, place the wood in all of the available slots. This will create a crafting table that you can use to make more complex items.
2) Next, find a tree and mine some cobblestone from it. You will need eight blocks of cobblestone for this recipe. Once you have the cobblestone, open your crafting table and place four blocks in the top row and four in the bottom row. This will create eight blocks of stone brick, which is what we need for our balloon.
3) Now that we have our stone brick, we need to find some obsidian. Obsidian is a black material that can only be found near lava sources. Once you have found some obsidian, break it using your pickaxe and collect it. You will need four blocks of obsidian for this recipe.
4) Open your crafting table and place one block of obsidian in each corner of the grid. Then, place your eight stone bricks around the obsidian so that they form a square. This will give you a frame for your balloon!
5) The last thing we need is some string. String can be found by killing spiders or creepers, or by destroying webs that are found in abandoned mineshafts or spider dens. Once you have collected some string, open your crafting table and place it in the center slot of the grid. Then surround it with your eight stone bricks so that they form a square around the string
What You’ll Need
To make a balloon in Minecraft Education Edition, you’ll need the following materials:
-One block of coal
1. Place the block of coal on the ground.
2. Right-click on the block of coal with your string to create a balloon.
Making the Balloon
To make a balloon, you’ll need:
– 1 block of obsidian
– 1 block of iron
– 1 piece of string
First, place the obsidian block on the ground. Then, place the iron block on top of it. Finally, tie the string around the two blocks to create your balloon!
Assuming you have followed the above steps correctly, you should now have a functioning balloons in Minecraft Education Edition. To finish up, simply add a tail to your balloon by holding down the ‘T’ key while standing next to it. You can then release the ‘T’ key to let go of the balloon and watch it float away into the sky!
In conclusion, making a balloon in Minecraft Education Edition is a simple process that can be done in just a few minutes. With a little bit of time and effort, you can create a beautiful and unique decoration for your world that will add a touch of fun and whimsy.